Albany, New York, December 27, 2016: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently added a new forecast report, titled “Transportation Services Global Industry Guide-2016” to its report offerings. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the present scenario and growth prospects of the Transportation Services industry. This provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=901232
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global transportation services market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global transportation services market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global transportation services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- What was the size of the global transportation services market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global transportation services market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global transportation services market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global transportation services market?
Browse Full Info with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/transportation-services-global-industry-guide-2016-report.html
The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors. The air freight sector is valued as the revenues generated by airlines from the transportation of cargo and mail by air, either on dedicated freighter aircraft or as belly cargo on passenger aircraft. Scheduled and charter services are both included.
The marine freight sector is valued as the revenues generated from the transportation of dry bulk and containerized cargos by ship. Inland waterways, coaster, and international voyages are included. The rail freight sector is valued as the revenues generated from freight transportation by rail. The road freight sector is valued as revenues generated from freight transportation by road. For all sectors, domestic and international carriage is included. To avoid double-counting in regional and global markets, international freight revenues are assigned to the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global transportation services industry group is expected to generate total revenues of $2,056.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016. The road freight segment is expected to be the industry group’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,567.5bn, equivalent to 76.2% of the industry group’s overall value.
The global transportation services industry group grew slightly, but is expected to recover and maintain steady, fairly strong growth in 2016 and over the forecast period.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MktResearchHub
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-hub