3D technology is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. 3D imaging market is an offshoot of the traditional diagnostic imaging market. Healthcare industry relies increasingly on the 3D imaging market. 3D printing in healthcare is slowly picking up popularity. The companies working on 3D printing technology are new and mainly focused on research and development. Virtual reality in 3D market is still new and being mainly used to treat posttraumatic stress disorders and phobias.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/3d-applications-in-healthcare
• 3D diagnostic imaging market is more than 80% of the market in the overall 3D healthcare technology market.
• Currently the main players in 3D diagnostic imaging are GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and BARCO.
• The market is well established in all the geographies and North America has the largest market share with almost 50% market share.
• The market has two main players in the 3D printing in healthcare, Stratasys and 3D Systems.
• The 3D printing market is growing in the Asia Pacific region. China has been working a lot in the 3D printing market.
• Currently the US is the largest market with 46% share. 3D printing market is expected to grow at CAGR of 20% by 2021.
This Acute Market Reports covers
1. Historical data
2. Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR upto 2021
3. Industry Analysis
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Key geographic growth data
6. Deep profiles top competitive companies
Chap 1. Executive Summary
Chap 2. Market Determinants
2.1. Key Drivers
2.1.1. Better choice over conventional methods
2.1.2. Customized products
2.1.3. Research and Development
2.1.4. Innovative and advanced technologies
2.1.5. FDA nod to 3D innovative technologies
2.2.1. High cost to individual patient
2.2.2. Lower Adoption rate
2.3.1. Increase in joint replacement surgeries
2.3.2. Medical Tourism
2.3.3. Bio printing technology
2.4.1. Transplantation of vital organs
2.4.2. High adoption rate of 3D technology is a challenge
2.4.3. Regulations are a hindrance for 3D technology
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
Chap 3. 3D technology in healthcare – Application
3.1. 3D Printing
3.2.1. Example of use of 3D printing in implant
3.2.2. Advantages of 3D printing in healthcare
3.2.3. Dental Implants
3.2.4. Bio Engineering
3.2.5. Bio medical applications of 3D printing
3.3. 3D printing technologies
3.3.1. Electron beam melting
3.3.2. Laminated object manufacturing
3.3.3. Thermal Inkjet Printing
3.3.4. Selective Laser Sintering
3.3.5. Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
3.3.6. Photo polymerization
3.4. Raw material used for 3D printing in healthcare
3.4.1. Bio Ink
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com