Air care is an important element of traditional Saudi lifestyles. Saudis have a long-established tradition of keeping their homes fragrant by use of various scents and fresheners. Traditionally, oud fragrances are very popular in the country. Incense and traditional woods are not only used on special occasions but on a regular basis as a means of removing unpleasant odours as well as purifying the home. With society modernising, the new generation wants to keep the tradition alive.
Air Care in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market — be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2010–2015
2. Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010–2015
3. Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2010–2015
4. Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2010–2015
5. NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2011–2015
6. LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2012–2015
7. Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2015–2020
8. Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015–2020
9. Households 2010–2015
10. Market Data