Energy-efficiency continues to be a focal point within air conditioners, following the bans and regulations that were introduced by the Saudi Energy Efficiency Centre (SEEC) during the review period. Manufacturers were notified that all air conditioners should have energy-efficiency labels, with window air conditioners required to have a four-star rating and split air conditioners a six-star rating. After these rules were implemented a large number of air conditioners units were confiscated in 2014, which resulted in losses for many manufacturers. However, in 2015 most manufacturers complied with the energy-efficiency standards and the growth of air conditioners was put back on track.
Air Treatment Products in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Air Purifiers, Cooling, Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers, Other Air Treatment Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Air Treatment Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Air Treatment Products by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Air Treatment Products by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Air Treatment Products: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Air Treatment Products: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Air Treatment Products by Category: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Air Treatment Products by Category: Value
7. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Volume
8. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Value
9. Distribution of Major Appliances by Format: % Volume
10. Distribution of Small Appliances by Format: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia