Airlines in Saudi Arabia continue to grow strongly, driven by high income levels and company activities, with operators, especially low-cost carriers, offering competitive fares to increase sales.
Airlines in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Schedule.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Airlines Sales: Value 2010-2015
2. Airlines Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
3. Airlines: Passengers Carried 2010-2015
4. Airlines: Passengers Carried by Distance 2010-2015
5. Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
6. Charter Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
7. Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
8. Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
9. Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2015-2020
10. Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Airlines Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia