Non/low alcohol beer in Saudi Arabia continued to experience growth in 2015, due primarily to the popularity of a wide range of fruit flavours among the young population and a portion of the middle-aged population. According to Islamic Law, alcoholic drinks are prohibited in the Kingdom. Therefore, the non/low alcohol beer category has seen an increase in demand. This, in turn, has created fierce competition among both domestic and international brands, forcing operators to invest in product and…
Alcoholic Drinks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
2. Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2010-2015
3. Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2010-2015
4. Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2010-2015
5. Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2010-2015
6. Sales of Beer by Category: Total Volume 2010-2015
7. Sales of Beer by Category: Total Value 2010-2015
8. Sales of Beer by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2010-2015
9. Sales of Beer by Category: % Total Value Growth 2010-2015
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports on Saudi Arabia