Just as in 2016, cyber security services will continue to be decisive for most of the organizations in 2017. A market research by Gartner has suggested that organizations globally spend about 5.6% of their budget on IT security and risk management. But this figure varies from one organization to another depending upon the nature of business, geography, industry sector as well as size of business. Some businesses are trying to incorporate industry best practices for security into their operations to reduce the overall numbers of security vulnerabilities. With a steep rise in technology integration in our day to day lives, security attackers will find new ways to trouble. A couple of cyber security features have become imperative for businesses. Do you have these?
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd. is a global IT risk and security management company that has been actively providing top-notch cyber security services to businesses for over 16 years. Here are a list of must-have IT risk management features that will help you stay away from security breaches:
- Continuous IT Risk Analysis and Intrusion Detection
- Anti-virus and Malware protection, SPAM and Web filters
- Firewall validation, IDS verification, password cracking
- Business logic testing to prohibit authentication bypass, privilege escalation, unauthorized access to restricted data, etc.
- Social Engineering Attack assessment
- Security Incident and Event Management tool in a SaaS-delivered format
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Static Application Security Testing for thorough source code analysis
- Digital Forensic Investigation and Awareness
- Internal Audit and Vulnerability Assessment
About Suma Soft:
Suma Soft offers proactive IT risk and security management services for Automotive, Healthcare, Logistics, BFSI, Ecommerce and other industries. Suma Soft is credited with ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, STQC and CERT-in empanelment.
Telephone: +1 281 764 1821