03, March 2017: ASUS F556UA-AB54 data recovery – how to recover deleted files from ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive? Aidfile data recovery software to recover data from ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive after delete or format and lost data due to not formatted, not recognized, not working, not showing up, power failure, logical damaged.
In computing, data recovery is a process of salvaging inaccessible data from corrupted or damaged secondary storage, removable media or files, when the data they store cannot be accessed in a normal way. The data is most often salvaged from storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), USB flash drives, magnetic tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID subsystems, and other electronic devices. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system (OS).
Aid file recovery software to recover pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from laptop hard drive partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use “Undelete” to recover deleted files from ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use “Unformat” to recover data from formatted ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use “Recover partition” to recover data from ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use “Full Scan” to recover data from laptop hard drive if partitions show as “raw” or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with “undelete” and “unformatted” and “recover partition”, recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
ASUS NB 15.6″ FHD, matte, Gold, Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor, 8GB DDR4, Intel HD, 256G SSD, DL DVDRW/CD-RW, Windows 10 (64 bit), VGA Camera, Bluetooth 4.1, includes Adapter, User E-Manual, Warranty Card, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB3.1 Type C (gen 1), 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack, 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1x VGA Port (D-Sub), 1x HDMI, Card Reader
Top 10 data loss reasons from ASUS F556UA-AB54 laptop hard drive:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) laptop hard drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) laptop hard drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32, or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ….
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.