2016 has had longer than usual school holidays. Combining the summer holidays with the Ramadan, Eid and Hajj holidays, the Ministry of Education announced a total of 120 days, or a four month holiday for 2016. This has provided an ample amount of free time for Saudi children. Since there are not enough entertainment avenues for youngsters in the country and as many families do not travel until after Eid, eating out and eating junk food remains popular amongst kids. Products which are popular among children such as snacks and some baked goods, such as pastries and cakes, have been positively impacted by this phenomenon.
Baked Goods in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Dessert Mixes, Frozen Baked Goods, Pastries.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Baked Goods market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Baked Goods by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Baked Goods by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Baked Goods: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Baked Goods: % Value
5. Distribution of Baked Goods by Format: % Value
6. Forecast Sales of Baked Goods by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Baked Goods by Category: Value
8. Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value
9. Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value
For More Related Reports: Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia