Saudi Arabia attracts pilgrims and other visitors from all over the world. In 2015 there was an outbreak of MERS, which was first detected in Saudi Arabia, and almost 1,200 people suffered from this. The government in the country tried to create awareness by giving health guideless. As a result, consumers became increasingly focused on preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses and avoiding body odours. This increased hygiene led to attention being paid to other health habits, which in turn i…
International’s Bath and Shower in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
* Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Saudi Arabia with research from team of in-country analysts.
* Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
* If you’re in the Bath and Shower industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Table of Contents
2. Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
3. Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2010-2015
4. NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2011-2015
5. LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2012-2015
6. LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2012-2015
7. Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2015-2020
8. Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
9. Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs. Mass: % Value 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia