Stable cryptocurrency Dnotes, after the successful launch of Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CR.I.S.P) for Kids, is pleased to announce their latest long term savings plan for Retirement. CR.I.S.P. allows people worldwide from all financial backgrounds to set up savings accounts with the potential of high returns . Individuals that commit to long term DNotes deposit of 5, 10, 15, or 20 year duration will receive up to 12% yearly interest bonus on their deposit with a 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered and 100% deposit guarantee.
DNotes is a Bitcoin alternative cryptographically created digital currency based on a novel decentralized peer to peer model, where trust is replaced by mathematical algorithms, eliminating the need of an intermediary such as a bank or an automatic clearing house. Assets of value such as Bitcoin, DNotes, and other cryptocurrencies can be sent and received in minutes anytime, anywhere, worldwide without the oversight of any central authority. It takes as little as two simple cell phones, or computers with an internet connection to send and receive funds.
CR.I.S.P. rests on the web wallet and secure coin storage platform DnotesVault.com; a secure and a strategic vehicle of DNotes to become the digital currency of the future with lasting value . Its mission is to encourage and assist everyone, worldwide, to support and participate in the high potential returns of digital currency savings. The DNotes’ team has gone to great lengths to ensure that the user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. The technology and process control, while complex, make it so secure that a 100% guarantee matching fund, always in excess of the total amount in deposited, exists with the guaranteed fund being displayed with addresses and amounts verifiable on the blockchain.
Bitcoin as a digital currency and the associated blockchain technologies are viewed by many highly regarded industry leaders as the greatest technology innovation since the Internet. The distributed and consensus technologies coupled with the blockchain protocols have significant and positive world changing implications.
DNotes co-founder and experienced computer entrepreneur Alan Yong has been quoted saying, “We never had and never will have a better opportunity to help the financially disadvantaged and the enormous population of the unbanked who have little means of rising from poverty.”
Unlike the costly credit and debit card payment network systems, where personal information is always at risk of being stolen with huge identity theft liabilities, DNotes transactions are only identified by a string of numbers, valuable for reference and tracking only. All transactions are posted in the blockchain public ledger and available for public inspection and verification. The complexities built in the hash functions make the successfully confirmed transactions impossible to reverse; thereby avoiding potential fraud and huge cost burdens to merchants who often have been exposed to such risk when accepting credit and debit card payments.
Mr. Yong explains that for mass consumer and mass merchant participation to take place, there must be a stable trustworthy digital currency like DNotes to deliver the true cost advantages of an alternative form of payment, beyond just the lower cost of transactions
As reported, the richest 1% of the world’s population will own more than the other 99% put together by next year and according to a 2012 World Bank published report there are over 2.5 billion people worldwide who are under-served or not served by banks and financial service companies. These groups, collectively known as the unbanked have limited opportunities to emerge from poverty. DNotes digital currency is the future of money with growth and appreciation potential for early adopters and long term investors. It also has the potential to change the wealth of nations and their citizens, when supported with favorable regulations. Under the right political leadership that has a deep knowledge and appreciation of this powerful technology, massive job creation could be the much needed impetus to propel the next global economic bloom that can benefit more than just the rich.
With DNotes long term Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans for Retirement, with up to 12% yearly interest bonus with a 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered following the well-received launch of CR.I.S.P. for Kids – DNotes may very well be a game-changer in terms of long term cryptocurrencies and their impact on personal wealth on a global scale.
For more information please visit: http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to FDIC and other consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice.
Name: Alan Yong
Address: Detroit, Illinois, U.S.A