Car rental growth in 2015 was relatively slow compared to the review period. The fact that Ramadan, when many Saudis prefer not to travel, fell during the peak summer month of June resulted in slower car rental demand than in previous years, with sales in this area being driven by domestic travellers.
Car Rental in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Car Rental, Car Rental Offline, Car Rental Online, Insurance Replacement, Leisure Car Rental.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Car Rental Sales: Value 2010-2015
2. Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
3. Structure of Car Rental Market 2010-2015
4. Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
5. Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
6. Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value 2015-2020
7. Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
8. Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
9. Travellers by Age 2010-2015
10. Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
For More Related Reports: Car Rental Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia