Cat food is expected to generate healthy growth in 2016, supported by strong growth in sales of premium and mid-priced cat food, while negative growth is expected for economy cat food.
Cat Food in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Treats and Mixers, Dry Cat Food, Wet Cat Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cat Food market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Cat Owning Households: % Analysis 2011-2016
2. Cat Population 2011-2016
3. Consumption of Cat Food by Prepared Vs Non-Prepared: % Analysis 2011-2016
4. Sales of Cat Food by Category: Volume 2011-2016
5. NBO Company Shares of Cat Food: % Value 2011-2015
6. LBN Brand Shares of Cat Food: % Value 2012-2015
7. Forecast Sales of Cat Food by Category: Volume 2016-2021
8. Pet Populations 2011-2016
9. Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2011-2015
10. Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports on Saudi Arabia