Charge cards remained an underdeveloped category in 2016, accounting for negligible shares of total card transactions in volume and value terms. Debit cards continued to overshadow the category, mainly due to the wide array of products available, as well as strong efforts by banks to invest in product launches and innovation. Moreover, Shariah-compliant product launches by banks within debit cards served to push growth within this category. Charge cards offer limited rewards compared with both d…
Charge Card Transactions in Saudi Arabia looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Charge Card Transactions market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of contents:
1. Charge Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation 2011-2016
2. Charge Cards in Circulation: % Growth 2011-2016
3. Commercial Charge Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation 2011-2016
4. Commercial Charge Cards in Circulation: % Growth 2011-2016
5. Personal Charge Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation 2011-2016
6. Commercial Charge Cards: Number of Cards by Operator 2011-2015
7. Forecast Charge Cards in Circulation: % Growth 2016-2021
8. Forecast Personal Charge Cards Transactions: % Growth 2016-2021
9. Financial Cards Transactions by Category: Value 2011-2016
For More Related Reports: Charge Cards Market Reports