Albany, New York, February 24, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Cigarettes in Japan, 2017”. Cigarettes in Japan 2017 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Uruguay market.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=984841
While Japan is one of the largest markets for cigarettes in the world, demand has been in continuous decline since 1998. The unprecedented tax increase of 40.0%, effective from October 2010, pushed consumption downwards by around 10%, although this fall was in fact much lower than had been anticipated by most observers. In 2011 consumption fell again as a result of the widespread disruption caused by the tsunami. Fiscal 2013 saw a further contraction in market size, although a 0.9% increase followed in fiscal 2014 as consumers responded early to the planned tax increase. Another fall followed in fiscal 2015.
– Per capita consumption levels remain relatively high by global standards but they have fallen consistently every year since 1999.
– Japan Tobacco retains a legal monopoly over cigarette production in Japan and remains the dominant supplier.
– Its principal competitor is PMI, with BAT also present. The market is dominated by king size (85mm) cigarettes, but sales of 100mm sizes are quite significant and growing and these now hold around 10.0% of the market.
– Menthol products have been gaining share consistently, capturing 28.0% of the market in 2015
The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=984841
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
2 Market Size
3 Market Structure
4 Manufacturers & Brands
5 Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6 The Smoking Population
7 Production and Trade
8 Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings and Labelling Requirements
8.3. Other Restrictions
9 Company Profiles
10 Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
Get Full Info. With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigarettes-in-japan-2017-report.html
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook