Albany, New York, March 06, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Cigarettes in Spain, 2017”. This Report is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish market.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009079
The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Until 2008, Spain had been one of the largest and most buoyant cigarette markets in Western Europe, however, the impact of two price rises in 2009, following a tax increase, caused demand to slump. The prevalence of smoking among the local population has been declining in recent years, with 2016 consumption representing only 57% of 1990 levels. Per capita consumption levels are now only moderate, with 956 pieces a year in 2016.
– Continued market growth has taken place amid major structural change, with demand for blond cigarettes steadily gaining share at the expense of dark cigarettes, and accounting for 94.5% of sales in 2015. Full flavor products account for the majority of sales and filter cigarettes accounted for over 99.9% of sales in 2015.
– PMI holds the leadership with a 33.4% share of market volume, followed by Altadis/Imperial, once the market leader, with 30.2%.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigarettes-in-spain-2017-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: