The use of colour cosmetics in increasing in Saudi Arabia, and there is increased acceptability of cosmetics in the country. Saudi women spend an average of SR14,256 annually on cosmetics. The influence of beauty bloggers is increasing, with names such as Huda Kattan, Nilo Haq and desibeautyblog becoming popular amongst Saudi women. These fashion blogging websites reveal the fashion-consciousness of Saudi women. Colour cosmetics in Saudi Arabia achieved good growth in 2015, mainly because of hig…
Colour Cosmetics in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Table of Content
1. Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2010-2015
2. Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
3. Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2010-2015
4. NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2011-2015
5. LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2012-2015
6. LBN Brand Shares of Eye Make-up: % Value 2012-2015
7. LBN Brand Shares of Facial Make-up: % Value 2012-2015
8. LBN Brand Shares of Nail Products: % Value 2012-2015
9. GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2011-2015
10. Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Cosmetics Market Reports in Saudi Arabia