Saudi Arabia’s stable economy and a large young population base are driving the sales in the Confectionery market. The market is led by Chocolate category while the Gum category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the market.
• The Confectionery market in Saudi Arabia will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• The consumers in Saudi Arabia prefer to purchase premium quality products in the Confectionery market.
• Gifting culture in Saudi Arabia is driving the sales of mid-to-large pack size in Confectionery products.
• ‘Free From’ attribute drive highest sales in the Gum category with Health and Wellness claims.
• The Saudi Arabian Confectionery is dominated by international companies such as Mars, Incorporated and Mondelez International, Inc.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
2. Country Context
3. Market Overview
4. Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Health and Wellness Analysis
8. Consumer Trend Analysis
9. Innovation Examples
For More Related Reports: Confectionery Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia