The Saudi Arabian Bakery and Cereals market will register higher value growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Bread & Rolls is the leading category in both value and volume terms, while the Cereal Bars category is expected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Purchasing behavior of consumers is inclined toward value for money products in the Saudi Arabian Bakery and Cereals market. Le Saffre, Bassamh Marketing Co Ltd and General Mills, Inc. are the leading companies in the Bakery and Cereals market in Saudi Arabia.
• The Bakery and Cereals market in Saudi Arabia will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• The consumers in Saudi Arabia are opting for value for money products in the Bakery and Cereals market.
• The Cereal Bars category is forecast to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
• The Bread & Rolls category is expected to record gain in market share during 2015-2020.
• Food & Drinks Specialists and Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels in the Saudi Arabian Bakery and Cereals market.
• Private label products in the Cereal Bars category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
2. Report Scope
3. Country Context
4. Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
5. Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Health and Wellness Analysis
9. Innovation Examples
For More Related Reports: Bakery Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia