Consumer appliances witnessed promising development and healthy growth throughout 2016. The rising population in Saudi Arabia, triggered by the high birth rate, as well as the increasing number of expatriates residing in the country, resulted in increasing demand for consumer appliances. Moreover, the higher involvement of women in the workforce raised families’ incomes and changed their lifestyles. Time constraints and hectic lifestyles pushed women to opt for more consumer appliances which would make their cooking and home care routines easier.
Consumer Appliances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
2. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
3. Forecast Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
4. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Volume
5. Sales of Major Appliances by Category and Built-In/Freestanding Split: Volume
6. Sales of Small Appliances by Category: Volume
7. NBO Company Shares of Major Appliances: % Volume
8. LBN Brand Shares of Major Appliances: % Volume
9. Distribution of Major Appliances by Format: % Volume
10. Distribution of Small Appliances by Format: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Appliances Market Reports