Over the review period, consumer preference shifted towards mobility and multifunctional devices, hence the demand for smartphones and tablets increased. Consumers tend to prefer using their smartphone and tablets whenever applicable, as they find it more convenient to purchase a single multifunctional device rather than carrying a number of separate devices. Tablets, especially convertibles, overtook desktops and laptops as they proved to be more practical and easier to carry around, in both retail and business settings. TVs are negatively affected, since consumers prefer to watch video content on their smartphones and tablets. Smartphone cameras also hampered the growth of digital cameras, and gradually replaced them. However, sales of smartphones supported the growth of other related products such as smart wearables, and portable wireless speakers that work when connected to smartphones.
Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, Digital Cameras by Type, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, LCD TVs by Screen Type, Mobile Phones by Type of Contract, Portable Consumer Electronics, Smartphones by OS, Tablets by OS, TVs by Network Connectivity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Consumer Electronics: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Electronics: % Volume
5. Distribution of Consumer Electronics by Channel: % Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value
8. Sales of Computers and Peripherals by Category: Volume
9. Sales of Computers and Peripherals by Category: Value
10. Distribution of Computers and Peripherals by Channel: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Electronics Market Reports on Saudi Arabia