The strong performance of consumer health over the review period was maintained in 2016, despite decreasing consumer spending due to the overall economic slowdown in Saudi Arabia, which was brought about by falling oil prices. Demand is being supported by deteriorating health due to increasing rates of obesity, heart disease and high blood pressure as well as vitamin deficiencies. Throughout the review period, the Saudi Ministry of Health continued to support sales of domestic brands, to the detriment of their global counterparts in 2016. The aim of this is to reduce the country’s dependence on global imports of OTC medicines and other consumer health products, mainly from the US and Europe.
Consumer Health in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
2. Life Expectancy at Birth
3. Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value
4. Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth
5. NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value
6. LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value
7. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
8. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
9. Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value
10. Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth
For More Related Reports: Consumer Market Report in Saudi Arabia