Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Saudi Arabia; is an exhaustive research report outlaying Credit Cards usage in Saudi Arabia. The report provides year on year statistics on Average Transaction Value, Frequency of Use, Number of Transactions, Turnover per card, Cards Issued and more by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX), VISA and MASTER CARD.
Considers Credit Card as a revolving payment card providing consumers with access to a line of credit. Consumers make payments using their card and receive a bill at the end of the billing cycle. The card issuer usually demands a minimum payment against the outstanding balance, but beyond this the customer can choose how much of the bill he wishes to repay, up to and including 100% of the balance outstanding. Any balances that are not repaid within the interest-free period offered by the card incur interest at the rate advertised by the card issuer. A revolving credit card may or may not be linked to a customer’s bank account.
The report “Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Saudi Arabia” report is the result of extensive market research covering the cards and payments industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides detailed credit cards usage statistics by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX), VISA and MASTER CARdD on parameters like Average Transactions value and Number of Transactions, Frequency of Use, Turnover per card, Card Issue and Value of Transactions.
“Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Saudi Arabia” report acts as an essential tool for companies active across the Saudi Arabian cards and payments value chain and for new players considering entering the market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of Credit Cards in Saudi Arabia and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
“Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Saudi Arabia” provides the readers credit cards usage broken down by Card Scheme / Association for the period 2005 to 2014
In particular, it provides statistics for:
• Credit Cards Issued by card schemes
• Average transaction value by card schemes
• Frequency of use by card schemes
• Number of transactions by card schemes
• Turnover per card by card schemes
• Value of transactions by card schemes
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your knowledge of the credit card usage split by various schemes / association in Saudi Arabia.
• Understand how the credit card market in Saudi Arabia has performed in the historic period including quantitative data for transactions, value of transactions, and cards in use.
• Gain knowledge on how each card by scheme (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) has performed in the last 10 years.
Table of Contents
4. Average Transaction Value
5. Frequency of Use
6. Number of Transactions
7. Turnover Per Card
8. Value of Transactions
9. Cards in Issue
For More Related Reports: Credit Cards Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia