Albany, New York, March 10, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Future of the South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022”. The Report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009069
This report offers detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The South Korean defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the South Korean defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the South Korean defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The South Korean defense industry is among the largest in Asia with an allotted budget of US$33.9 billion in 2017, and expenditure registered a CAGR of 1.57% during the historic period. With the threat posed by North Korea, South Korea’s defense expenditure is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.84% to reach US$43.3 billion in 2022.
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$196.9 billion for defense purposes, of which US$61.4 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government’s well-defined military modernization plans to counter North Korea are expected to drive spending over the coming years.
- The MoD is expected to invest in fighters & multirole aircrafts, multi-role aircraft MRO, Military-IT & Networking, Infrastructure Construction and Armed Helicopters over the coming years.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the South Korean defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
- Top of Form
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: