Two wheel self-balancing hoverboard’s main operation principle is based on “dynamic stability”, ie the vehicle itself would find it balance automatically. To Sense the posture of the vehicle via built-in precision solid-state gyroscope and to calculate appropriate instructions through sophisticated and high-speed CPU in order to drive the motor to achieve a balanced effect. The two axis control each side to keep a relative balanced status during riding also can enhance riding stability.
Cleaning and storage
● Please clean your vehicle timely after use to maintain the best performance;
● You can clean the main body using a soft cloth dipped with a little bit of water;
● It’s advised to clean tires and vehicle bottom using household shower or garden sprinkler (water pressure is lower than 1Mpa, or 145PSI). Once done, please dry the vehicle as soon as possible and place it in a dry and ventilated place so as to avoid steel rust;
● For the hard-clean stains on plastic surface, its advised to brush the places with toothpaste then scrub repeatedly and then to clean up by wet cloth. This method can also be used to remove surface scratches;
● When not in use, please place the vehicle in a dry and shady place and try to avoid long time storage outdoor. Exposure under sun and hot / cold outdoor environment will accelerate the aging of its appearance.
Attentions： When cleaning the hoverboard, please ensure the vehicle is turned off and the charger is unplugged also charger’s rubber cover is tightly buckled! Otherwise it may cause shocks or serious faults. It’s highly prohibited to wash the vehicle by high-pressure water jet which is used for car-washing and to immerse the whole vehicle into water since it may lead to inflow of water vapor or water which causes fault severity that cannot be repaired. It’s highly prohibited to clean the vehicle using chemical solvents like gasoline, kerosene, acetone or other corrosive, volatile ones. These substances will damage the vehicle’s outter appearance and internal structure. This information comes from http://www.koowheel.com