Strong economic conditions and a large young population base are driving the Dairy & Soy Food market in Saudi Arabia. Cheese the largest value category in 2015 is also forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Strawberry and Cream Cheese are the most popular Milk and Cheese variants in Saudi Arabia. Almarai Company and Group Danone S.A. are the leading players in the market.
• The Dairy & Soy Food market in Saudi Arabia will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food market.
• The Soy-Based Desserts segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts category.
• On-trade transaction has the majority share in distribution of Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, and Cream products in Saudi Arabia.
• Sofia is the leading brand in the Flavored Milk segment while Saudi leads the White Milk segment.
• Flexible Packaging is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy & Soy Food market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, From age Frais & Quark, Milk, Soy milk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
Reasons to Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
2. Report Scope
3. Country Context
4. Market Overview, Consumer Demographics and Pricing Analysis
5. Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Health and Wellness Analysis
9. Examples of New Product Development
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia