UAE’s Dairy & Soy Food market is forecast to register higher growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Milk category has the highest volume share, while the Drinkable Yogurt category is forecast to register fastest value growth (both off-trade and on-trade) during 2015-2020. UAE consumers have high disposable incomes and are therefore seeking premium Dairy & Soy Food products offering indulgent taste experiences. Going forwards, novel products made with Camel Milk such as Ice Creams, Cheeses and flavored Milk will gain popularity in the UAE.
• The Dairy & Soy Food market in the UAE will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food market. The Drinkable Yogurt category is expected to register fastest On-trade value growth among all Dairy & Soy Food categories during 2015-2020.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Butter & Spreadable Fats and the Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts categories.
• The Butter & Spreadable Fats category has the highest private label penetration in 2015.
• ‘General Wellbeing’ and ‘Weight & Shape Management’ are the most sought after benefits in the UAE’s Dairy & Soy Food market.
• Foil is the most commonly used closure type in the UAE Dairy & Soy Food market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy & Soy Food market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Milk, Soy milk & Soy Drinks and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Paper & Board
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy & Soy Food products consumption
• Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Access to analysis on products launched in the market
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
2. Country Context
3. Market Overview
4. Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Health and Wellness Analysis
8. Consumer Trend Analysis
9. Innovation Examples
For More Related Reports: Dairy Market Reports on Saudi Arabia