The growing population, fueled by the rising number of expatriates living in the country fueled the growth of debit cards towards the end of the review period, though this began to change in 2015 and 2016 in the wake of economic concerns. This was coupled with the trend of choosing debit cards over credit cards and other types of financial cards amongst Saudi consumers, due to their compliance with Shariah law and their lack of risk in terms of debt.
Debit Transactions in Saudi Arabia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATM’s cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Debit Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation
2. Debit Cards Transactions
3. Forecast Debit Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation
4. Forecast Debit Cards Transactions
5. Number of POS Terminals: Units
6. Number of ATM’s: Units
7. Value Lost to Fraud
8. Card Expenditure by Location
9. Financial Cards in Circulation by Type: % Number of Cards
10. Domestic versus Foreign Spend
For More Related Reports: Service Industry Market Reports