Digestive remedies maintained current value growth of 7% in 2016, a performance which was slightly stronger than the review period current value CAGR of 6%. The second half of the review period witnessed higher levels of stress among the Saudi population due to recent austerity measures issued by the government, which resulted in reductions in the salaries of some government employed workers. In addition, the high cost of living also led to a high proportion of consumers suffering from digestive ailments as they do their best to make ends meet. However, consumers continued to increasingly move towards self-medication due to the wider affordability of these products and stronger media advertising, as well as the more convenient positioning of digestive remedies in new distribution channels such as hypermarkets, supermarkets and grocery stores. This, in turn, allowed digestive remedies to continue to register good value performance in 2016.
Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Pediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value
2. Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth
3. NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value
5. Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value
6. Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth
7. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
8. Life Expectancy at Birth
9. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia