The growth of dishwashers in 2016 was mainly supported by rising disposable incomes in Saudi Arabia, driven by the strong economy, making these products more affordable by consumers and more convenient for their increasingly hectic lifestyles. Also, the increasing number of expatriates pushed growth, as these ?families often do not hire domestic help immediately, and instead opt for appliances which make their lives ?easier.
Dishwashers in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashers market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Dishwashers by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Dishwashers by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Dishwashers: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashers: % Volume
5. Distribution of Dishwashers by Format: % Volume
6. Production, Imports and Exports of Dishwashers: Total Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Dishwashers by Category: Volume
8. Forecast Sales of Dishwashers by Category: Value
9. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
10. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia