Dog food is expected to record a positive current value growth of 5% in 2016, after 2015 saw the category recovered following the massive ?declines in sales seen during 2013 and 2014, mainly as a result of regulatory issues concerning the ingredients and customs guidelines for dog food. In addition, sales of dog food in Saudi Arabia are slightly restricted, especially in comparison with sales of cat food and other pet food, due to the prevailing ?religious views in Saudi Arabia, which consider d…
Dog Food in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dog Treats and Mixers, Dry Dog Food, Wet Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dog Food market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Dog Owning Households: % Analysis 2011-2016
2. Dog Population 2011-2016
3. Consumption of Dog Food by Prepared Vs Non-Prepared: % Analysis 2011-2016
4. Sales of Dog Food by Category: Volume 2011-2016
5. NBO Company Shares of Dog Food: % Value 2011-2015
6. LBN Brand Shares of Dog Food: % Value 2012-2015
7. Forecast Sales of Dog Food by Category: Volume 2016-2021
8. Pet Populations 2011-2016
9. Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2011-2015
10. Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports on Saudi Arabia