“Electrical and Electronics Retail Sales (Channel and Segment Analytic) in Saudi Arabia to 2020″ combines retail sales of answer machines, fax machines, fixed-line telephones, mobile phone accessories and mobile phones within the Communications Equipment category followed by retail sales only of desktops and laptop computers, software, memory sticks, CD packs, hard disks and other data storage devices, computer peripherals, PDAs, organizers, calculators, and satellite navigation systems within the Computer Hardware and Software category. CD / DVD players and recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatres, in-car entertainment, portable digital audio’s, radios, televisions and video recorders, home use and portable games consoles are included within Consumer Electronics category.
Also it has considered the sales of major domestic appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, hobs and extractors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners and washing machines) plus minor domestic appliances within the Household Appliances market category. Photographic Equipment includes camcorders, cameras, projectors, camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes.
“Electrical and Electronics Retail Sales (Channel and Segment Analytic) in Saudi Arabia to 2020″ report is the result of extensive market research covering the retail industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on Retail Sales from 2010 to 2020 for each category at segment level and channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online).
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active across the Saudi Arabia’s Retail industry and for new players considering entering the market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
• Overview of the Electrical and Electronics retail category in Saudi Arabia
• Retail sales of the Electrical and Electronics category at a segment level and sales through various channels
• Historic and forecast sales value of the Electrical and Electronics category for the period 2010 through to 2020
“Electrical and Electronics Retail Sales (Channel and Segment Analytic) in Saudi Arabia to 2020″ is a comprehensive market review of retail sales of products falling under the categories of Communications equipment, Household appliances, Computer hardware and software, Consumer electronics and Photographic equipment. The report further covers the overall retail sales of these products in Saudi Arabia through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online).
Reasons to Buy
• Provides you with sales figures for Electrical and Electronics category in Saudi Arabia at segment level
• Allows you to analyses market as the report offer detailed historic and forecast retail sales value at a segment and channel level.
• Provides you with historic and forecast sales value by channel in Electrical and Electronics category.
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
Table of Contents
2. Electrical and Electronics Category Overview
3. Electrical and Electronics by Channel
4. Electrical and Electronics by Category
5. Electrical and Electronics Category Analysis
6. Communications Equipment
7. Computer Hardware and Software
8. Consumer Electronics
9. Household Appliances
For More Related Reports: Electrical and Electronics Market Research Reports