EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, introduces US $799 Mold Remediation Deal for homeowners, tenants, workplaces, and commercial property owners in the USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Metro Manila, Kuala Lumpur, London, and anywhere else in the world.
Montrose, MI, March 06, 2016 — “Property owners, managers, and tenants can do their own safe and effective mold removal and remediation of residences, manufactured home, condominiums, apartments, offices, workplaces, commercial buildings. or vehicles for only US $799 by utilizing the mold remediation equipment, supplies, easy-to-follow directions, and personal consulting help provided in the EnviroFry $799 Mold Remediation Deal, available for delivery anywhere in the USA and worldwide,” announces Phillip Fry, company co-manager, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold health website www.moldinspector.com.
The deal price includes UPS and postal delivery anywhere in the continental USA (48 states). For a reasonable fee, the mold removal equipment and supplies can be also delivered in Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Caribbean nations, Central and South America, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Metro Manila, Philippines, Kuala Lumpur, Asia, Australia/NZ, London, Europe, Middle East, or anywhere else.
The comprehensive mold-killing, removal, and prevention deal includes the following (more quantity of any included item can be purchased for an additional price at any time)—
1. Mold expert Phillip Fry’s five mold advice ebooks (delivered by email attachment): (a) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; (b) Mold Monsters; (c) Mold Health Guide; (d) Mold Legal Guide; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes.
2. Unlimited email answers, help, and directions from mold expert Phillip Fry for property owners, tenants, and managers to use the equipment and supplies provided in the deal.
3. Home Model Ozone Generator to kill mold spores and mold growth in rooms, attic, basement, crawl space, and inside HVAC air ducts and vehicles. The powerful ozone blaster produces 20,000 mg of ozone per hour, and it comes with a free hose for sanitizing ducts and vehicles, protective mask, digital timer, door hanger, and attachments for furniture and upholstery. It is available in both 110 and 220 volt models.
Do eight hours of high output ozone treatment in each area of the home or building (including garage, attic, basement, crawl space, and inside heating/cooling air ducts) both before and after the removal and disposal of moldy building materials such as mold-infested drywall. Read the recommended ten steps for safe and effective mold removal at www.upkeepmasters.com.
4. Natural Enzyme Spray or Fogging Concentrate to Neutralize and Remove Mold and Bacteria. Five packets included, with each packet of concentrate (mixed with 15 oz. distilled or purified water drinking from your grocery store) making 16 ounces of ready to use mold cleaner. Also included is one empty, labeled 16 oz. bottle with sprayer. Spray on a dry surface, scrub with a sponge or scrub brush, soak for 15 minutes, repeat and spraying and scrubbing until the surface is visibly free of mold, and rinse if possible. Complete ingredients include, water, pure and fresh enzymes blended from plants, coconut oil surfactant, and citrus essential oil fragrance.
5. Make Your Own Air Scrubber To Remove Health-Damaging Airborne Mold Spores and Mycotoxins. Tape these three deal-provided, powerful air filters to a box fan, blowing the air outdoors through an opened window: (a) a pre-filter to remove larger-sized air contaminants; (b)18″ x 18″ x 2″ 3M Brand Filtrete HVAC Basic Fiberglass Air Filter to remove mold spores from the air; and (c)18″ x 18″ x 1″ 100% All Carbon Pleated Filter to remove mold mycotoxin volatile organic compounds from the air.
6. EPA-registered fungicide and mold preventative Tim-Bor to encapsulate mold-cleaned timbers and other wood surfaces to help protect against future mold growth. Mix Tim-Bor (one half cup per gallon of paint) into white latex enamel paint to paint mold-cleaned wood. The paint glues the Tim-Bor to the wood to protect it against future mold growth and also to help keep high humidity and future water intrusion from getting into the treated wood. Included are three 1.5 lb bags of Tim-Bor powder. Tim-Bor dissolved into hot water is also a good cleaner to remove mold growth when combined with scrubbing with a scrub brush dipped into the Tim-Bor solution.
7. Protective Gear. One Tyvek body suit (XL size) with built-in booties and parka hood, one N-95 breathing mask, and one pair of disposable vinyl gloves.
8. Clearance mold testing with accredited mold lab analysis of collected samples. Clients send two Scotch tape lift samplings from two separate mold remediated surfaces to the EnviroFry partner accredited mold lab for mold species identification and quantification to know if the client’s mold remediation work has successfully removed the mold infestation.
The Mold Remediation Deal can be ordered online at www.upkeepmasters.com with a credit or debit card, or by phoning card details toll-free to Phillip Fry 1-866-300-1616 (USA and Canada) or by phoning 1-480-310-7970 from another nation.
For more information on the deal, please phone Phillip or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, MI, USA
Phone toll-free 866-300-1616 in USA and Canada or
1-480-310-7970 from another nation