General Report Contents
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
• Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
• Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
• Section on recent mergers & acquisitionsMinimally invasive surgery (MIS) has become a priority in most surgical disciplines including spinal surgery. The natural evolution of equipment has yielded robotic assisted surgery platforms which provide MIS. However, robotic spine surgery is still very new; it is less than ten years old. In the European market, there are currently only two systems that have been approved. The technology benefits the surgeon by allowing for smaller incisions, MIS, and the technology which guides the surgeon. The main goal is to decrease hospital stay, decrease healing time and improve the surgery experience. Due to the infancy of the market, the future is unknown; however, short term studies have demonstrated clear benefits of using robotic systems for spine surgery.
Surgical roboticshas tremendous potential to increase the effectiveness of existing procedures and to facilitate novel procedure types. The surgical robotics industry is, in many ways, still in its infancy, with more products in development than currently commercially available on the market. Early surgical robotics systems were based on industrial robots; however, most new surgical robotic systems are designed for highly specialized medical applications, which is a major drawback for most facilities.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. European Robotics And Surgical Navigation Market Overview
3. Competitive Analysis
4. Market Trends
5. Market Developments
6. Procedures Covered
7. Markets Included
8. Key Report Updates
9. Version History
10. Research Methodology
11. Disease Overview
For More Related Reports:Medical Devices Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/