Many local consumers have grown increasingly concerned over the economy in the Kingdom due to high unemployment and a budget deficit, forcing the government to slash many of the perks it provides its citizens. In addition to rising petrol prices, the price of utilities has also risen, which is having a detrimental impact on disposable income. The government is also cutting back expenditure on infrastructure, including office buildings and roads, with such cuts being particularly problematic for Saudi Arabia due to the significant percentage of the work force employed in the public sector. Moreover, according to the International Monetary Fund, if the price of oil remains at around USD 50.00 per barrel, then the Kingdom is in danger of running out of cash towards the end of the forecast period. In an attempt to boost its coffers, the government is also considering imposing income tax on the population. Measures, such as these, along with ongoing economic problems and religious restrictions, are all impacting the types of financial cards consumers adopt and the way in which they use them.
Financial Cards and Payments in Saudi Arabia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATM’s cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, M-Commerce, Transactions.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Number of POS Terminals: Units
2. Number of ATM’s: Units
3. Value Lost to Fraud
4. Card Expenditure by Location
5. Financial Cards in Circulation by Type: % Number of Cards
6. Domestic versus Foreign Spend
7. Financial Cards by Category: Number of Cards in Circulation
8. Financial Cards by Category: Number of Accounts
9. Consumer Payments by Category: Value
10. Consumer Payments by Category: Number of Transactions
For More Related Reports: Service Industry Market