21st Oct, 2016 Mumbai, India: Bharatbook announces a report on “Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide”. The report Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five footwear market.
The Emerging 5 Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five footwear market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of emerging 5 footwear market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five footwear market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the emerging five footwear market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the emerging five footwear market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five footwear market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the emerging five footwear market?
– These countries contributed $76,134.8 million to the global footwear industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $121,066.2 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2015-20 period.
– Within the footwear industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $56,836.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $6,947.2 and $5,820.5 million, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the footwear industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $92,527.3 million in 2020, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $9,335.0 and $8,950.4 million, respectively.
Related Reports: Apparel Market Research Reports