Albany, New York, February 24, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Fuel Cards in Portugal 2016”. Fuel Cards in Portugal 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=984832
Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Portugal.
– The total number of service stations in Portugal rose by 0.8% in 2015 totaling 2,785 service stations. Over 6,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 468,432 cards in the market. Of those cards 62.0% will be held by fleet vehicles and 38.0% CRT vehicles.
– Total fleet card volumes declined by 6.8% in 2015 to total 635m litres continuing the downward trend started in 2011. Galps market share declined by 0.4 percentage points in 2015 but continued to be the dominant fuel card market leader accounting for 44.0% in 2015, as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network which covers 25.9% of sites in Portugal.
Fleet card volumes will continue to decline falling 10.7% between 2016 and 2021 to total 566m litres by the end of 2021.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/fuel-cards-in-portugal-2016-report.html
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Portuguese fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Contents
Major Competitors Market Shares
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook