The high levels of disposable income which prevail among the Saudi population, coupled with the harsh climatic conditions in the country and the relatively limited range of other pastimes and leisure activities make eating out and shopping the entertainment of choice for a large segment of the Saudi population. Full-service restaurants benefits strongly from this, especially as outlets in the channel have become the preferred destination for families spending time together, holding social gather…
Full-Service Restaurants in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chained Full-Service Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants by Casual Dining vs Non-Casual Dining, Full-Service Restaurants by Type, Independent Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Full-Service Restaurants by Category: Units/Outlets 2010-2015
2. Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Category: Foodservice Value 2010-2015
3. Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Category: % Transaction Growth 2010-2015
4. Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual: Units/Outlets 2010-2015
5. Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual: Foodservice Value 2010-2015
6. Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual: % Foodservice Value Growth 2010-2015
7. GBN Brand Shares in Chained Full-Service Restaurants: % Foodservice Value 2012-2015
8. Forecast Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Category: Number of Transactions 2015-2020
9. Forecast Full-Service Res taurants by Category: % Units/Outlets Growth 2015-2020
10. Forecast Sales in Full-Service Restaurants by Category: % Foodservice Value Growth 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Saudi Arabia Food and Beverage Market Reports