Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Airborne Telemetry Market” The report consequently expected to propel the demand for airborne telemetry systems for commercial aircraft.
Huge R&D investments in technological advancements for defense operations is expected to be one of the key factors expected to drive the market
The airborne telemetry market is projected to grow from USD 7.08 billion in 2016 to USD 8.52 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.78% during the forecast period. The market is mainly driven by factors, such as increase in R&D investment in technological advancements, growth in network centric military communication, and increased use of cloud computing in telemetry. However, factors, such as defense budget cuts in various countries across the globe may restrain the growth of this market.
Based on application, the wireless telemetry segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016
The wireless telemetry segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016, as wireless telemetry is widely used for data transferred between aircraft and the air traffic controller tower using radio frequency and satellites. End users of wireless telemetry systems are ATC, airlines, aircraft manufacturing companies.
Based on platform, the fixed wing segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016
The fixed wing segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016. The rising air passenger traffic globally, has led to increase in aircraft deliveries. This is consequently expected to propel the demand for airborne telemetry systems for commercial aircraft.
Based on sensor, the global positioning system (GPS) segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market in 2016
Based on sensor type, the GPS segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the airborne telemetry market in 2016. GPS sensors are extensively used aircraft to obtain information about the latitude and longitude coordinates as well as speed of aircraft.
North America is estimated to be the largest market for airborne telemetry systems in 2016
North America is estimated to be the largest markets for airborne telemetry market in 2016. The aviation industry in North America has witnessed considerable growth over the past few years, owing to increase in the number of aircraft deliveries, which has led to the increase in demand for airborne telemetry market, as they are used for communication and navigation as well as real time positioning of aircraft. Asia-Pacific expected to be the fastest-growing market for airborne telemetry systems, due to the growth of the aviation industry in the region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the airborne telemetry market:
• By Company Type – Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
• By Region – North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report are BAE Systems, PLC (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), and Cobham PLC. (U.K.).
This research report categorizes the airborne telemetry market into the following segments and subsegments on the basis of technology type (wired telemetry, wireless telemetry), platform (fixed wing, rotary wing, unmanned aerial vehicle, parachute), component (receiver, transmitter, antenna), and sensor (GPS, load cell, torque, weather prediction, others), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses —industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, emerging and high-growth segments of the airborne telemetry market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on airborne telemetry systems offered by top players in the market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the airborne telemetry market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the markets for airborne telemetry systems across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the airborne telemetry market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the airborne telemetry market
Related Reports: Defence and Security Market Research