Internet of things solutions enables wireless connectivity of devices which is changing the way people live and interact within their environment. Various IoT developments and the meteoric rise of smart devices and cloud based software and apps are transforming nearly every aspect of our lives. The global internet of things market constitute of various wired and wireless technologies such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Near Field Communication, Zigbee, Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) and so on. Various components that are used to establish the internet of things network such as sensors, device gateway, LAN, Router, Switch, Cloud also forms the internet of things market.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/global-internet-of-things-market
• It is expected that globally up to 50 billion ‘smart’ devices, ranging from cars and parking meters to coffee machines and combine harvesters could be connected to the internet by 2021, whereas, in 2010 the number of connected devices was 12.5 billion globally.
• The global internet of things is expected to grow exponentially during the forecasted period of 2015-2021.The market is estimated to reach up to $2620 billion by 2021 growing at a CAGR 13.13% from 2015-2021.
• The major drivers are increasing awareness levels of the consumers for wearable technology and smart home appliances. Industrial & Manufacturing application market is growing at the highest CAGR of 14.27% during 2015-2021. The rising demand for increasing efficiency from the manufacturing industry is the major driving force.
• The Asia Pacific IoT market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.14% during 2015-2021.
Some key companies covered include
1. Alcatel-Lucent S.A
2. AT&T INC.
3. Cisco System Inc.
4. Huawei Technologies CO. LTD
5. Nxp Semiconductors NV
6. International Business Machine Corporation (IBM)
7. Google, INC.
8. Intel Corporation
9. Qualcomm Incorporated
10. Gemalto NV
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/telecommunications-market
This Acute Market Reports covers
1. Historical data
2. Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR upto 2021
3. Industry Analysis
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Key geographic growth data
6. Deep profiles top competitive companies
Chap1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Estimations
Chap2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. IoT Architecture
2.3. Evolution of IoT
2.4. Characteristics of IoT
2.5. Key Participants
2.6. Value Chain Analysis
2.7. Key Findings( Market Trend vs Market Opportunity)
2.8. Regional Regulatory Scenario
2.9. Agencies, Standards & Benchmarks
2.9.1. Ipso Alliance
2.9.2. NFC Forum
2.9.4. EPC global
2.9.5. Smart Energy Profile (Sep)
2.9.6. Cluster Of European Research Projects On IoT (Cerp-Iot)
Chap3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Market share
3.2. Key Strategies
Chap4. Market Determinants
4.1. Drivers of IoT Market
4.2. Restraints of IoT Market
4.3. Opportunities in IoT Market
4.4. Challenges in IoT Market
Chap5. Global Internet of Things Market by Enabling Technologies
5.1. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
5.2. M2M Communication Technology
5.2.1. Bluetooth (SIG)
5.2.2. Wi-Fi (Alliance)
5.2.3. Weightless (SIG)
5.2.4. Near Field Communication (NFC)
5.3. Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA)
5.5. Cloud Management Technologies
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com