Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Monorail Systems Market” The report analyses the market for various monorail systems across multiple regions.
Increased infrastructure development and demand for public transport systems will likely to drive the global monorail systems market
the monorail systems market is estimated to be USD 4.68 billion in 2016, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.75% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 5.36 billion by 2021. The growth of this market is fuelled by increased infrastructure development and demand for public transport systems in the emerging economies. Monorail systems are easy to install and are cost effective, which is a major driver for the monorail systems market.
Electric monorail systems to be the fastest growing segment in the monorail systems market
Electrically-operated monorail systems are being increasingly adopted as they are environmentally friendly, reliable, and efficient. Electric monorail systems are economical and adaptable compared to maglev type monorail system. Maglev is a relatively new technology and is expensive than electric type monorail system. Given these advantages, the electric-operated monorail system market is expected to surpass the markets for maglev type monorail systems.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for monorail systems
The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing market for monorail systems. Research and development efforts form an integral part of the Asia-Pacific economy. The demand for public transport systems is increasing in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific as a measure for infrastructural development and economic growth. Monorail system manufacturers are expanding regionally to penetrate in different regions. The increase in demand for alternative transportation will likely drive the monorail systems market in Asia-Pacific.
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
• By Company Type – Tier 1 – 52 %, Tier 2 – 27%, Tier 3 – 21%
• By Designation – C level – 47%, D level – 37%, Others – 16%
• By Region – North America – 30%, Europe – 18%, Asia-Pacific – 42%, RoW – 10%
Major players profiled in the report are:
• Bombardier Transportation (Canada)
• Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
• Scomi Engineering Bhd. (Malaysia)
• Aerobus International, Inc. (USA)
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
• Intamin Bahntechnik (Switzerland)
• Urbanaut Monorail Technology (USA)
The report segments the monorail systems market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and RoW), type (straddle and suspended), propulsion (electric and maglev), and size (large, medium and compact).
The report provides a picture on monorail systems across different regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as by type, propulsion, size, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights about the following points:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the global monorail systems market offered by the top 10 players in the market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new system launches in the global monorail systems market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of monorail systems. The report analyses the market for various monorail systems across multiple regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the monorail systems market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the monorail systems market
Related Reports: Transportation and Logistics Market Research