This report elaborates Mozambique’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Mozambique power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Mozambique on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Browse All Reports of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/power-market
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
3 Mozambique, Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Mozambique, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 11
3.2 Mozambique, Power Market, Supply Security 14
3.3 Mozambique, Power Market, Opportunities 14
3.4 Mozambique, Power Market, Challenges 15
4 Mozambique, Power Market, Market Analysis 17
4.1 Mozambique, Power Market, Supply Structure 17
4.2 Mozambique, Power Market, Key Market Players 18
4.3 Mozambique, Power Market, Financial Deals 19
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-June 2016 19
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 20
4.4 Mozambique, Power Market, Demand Structure 20
4.4.1 Breakup of Consumption by Sector, 2015 23
5 Mozambique, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 24
6 Mozambique, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 25
6.1 Mozambique, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, Breakup by Fuel Type, 2015 25
6.2 Mozambique, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 26
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 29
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 33
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 37
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com