Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Water Pumps Market”. This Report obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
Water pump is a mechanical device that imparts energy to fluid in order to raise, compress or transfer fluids. Rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing countries is propelling demand for water pumps across various end user segments. Water pumps are used to provide continuous water supply in hospitals, residential, commercial and industrial facilities, and others modern infrastructure. Moreover, increasing installation of water recycling and water & wastewater treatment systems, especially in China and India, for desalination and cleaning wastewater generated by municipalities and other industries is projected to boost demand for water pumps. Oil & gas, chemicals, food & beverage and pharmaceuticals are the other major demand generators for water pumps across the globe.
According to “Global Water Pumps Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025”, global water pumps market is projected to cross US$ 67 billion by 2025, on account of increasing water scarcity, and growing need to upgrade existing water pump base and replace older pumps. Although centrifugal pumps dominate demand for water pumps across the globe, demand for positive displacement pumps is projected to grow at a robust pace, on account of their versatility of application and low maintenance. Additionally, Asia-Pacific dominated global demand for water pumps, due to growing industrialization in major developing economies. Some of the leading players operating in global water pumps market include GRUNDFOS Holding, Flowserve, Sulzer, Xylem, Torishima Pump and Kirloskar Brothers, etc., “Global Water Pumps Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025”
report elaborates following aspects related to global water pumps market:
• Global Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Centrifugal Pumps and Positive Displacement Pumps), By End User (Industrial and Non Industrial), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa)
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global water pumps market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
• To help industry consultants, water pump manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water pump manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Related Reports: Water Market Reports