Saturday , 21 July 2018
Breaking News
Home » Health » H J has created a new video about how to lose thigh fat fast with jumping jacks and a veggie diet
H J has created a new video about how to lose thigh fat fast with jumping jacks and a veggie diet

H J has created a new video about how to lose thigh fat fast with jumping jacks and a veggie diet

H J has created a new video about how to lose thigh fat fast with jumpin jacks and a veggie diet. She has tested this method for over 3 months on over 300 women, and their results were great.

HJ is a world class fat loss expert, and she wanted to test a new approach on losing thigh fat. She created a diet plan for 1400 calories daily. 60 % of the 1400 calories were from fresh veggies, and the rest 40 % were proteins, complex carbs and even sweets or cookies.

The key to make her ideas work for women who want to get rid of thigh fat was to force them make a workout in which they would do 10 series of 50 lumpin jacks, 20 squats and 20 lunges each day.

So, Hj contacted her subscribers and told them about the challenge. She even gave a price for the woman who would lose the most fat from her thighs.

So, for 30 days, each woman of the 300 group who joined the challenge did the workout and followed the diet plan.

At the end of the 30 days, only 212 of them were stil on the program and Heather was amazed of how the program has changed the women. They lost in average 2 inches from their thighs and there were a few women who have lost over 3 inches in 1 month.

For the women who want to lose thigh fat, they should watch HJ’s video on how to reduce thigh fat in this link http://youtu.be/sakchcFGkHY

About us: After having struggled with lots of health problems, because she learned how to deal with them, Heather has become a weight loss and women’s health expert. She is now dedicated to helping women all over the world lose weight, get rid of belly fat and thigh fat, and through her free health tips hundreds of women are already on their way to a better life.

Contact: Heather Jameson
Company: Weight loss Stories
Address: 122 Main Street, 03262, N. Woodstock, NH
Telephone No.: 603-745-8972
Website: http://youtu.be/sakchcFGkHY

About sulemaan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>