Hair care is an important ritual in Saudi Arabia, especially amongst women. Saudi Arabia is one of the countries registering the highest growth in hair care. Saudi women are always on the lookout for products that can offer healthy and shiny locks, despite the fact that they need to cover it in public. For this reason, they spend heavily on good-quality hair care products, whether it is through salons or through retail channels. Driven by this trend, various new product developments continued to…
International’s Hair Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
2. Nbo Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2011-2015
3. Lbn Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2012-2015
4. Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
5. Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
6. Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
7. Gbo Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2011-2015
8. Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2010-2015
9. Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2010-2015
10. Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia