In 2016, volume sales of TVs continued to show a weak performance, reflecting a decline in consumer demand that started over the review period. However, large screen LCD TVs products were in demand, because of the important sporting events in 2016 especially the Summer Olympics and Euro 2016.
Home Video in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Televisions, Video Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home Video market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1 Sales of Home Video by Category: Volume
2 Sales of Home Video by Category: Value
3 Sales of LCD TVs by Network Connectivity: % Retail Volume
4. Sales of LCD TVs by Screen Type: % Retail Volume
5. Sales of OLED TVs by Network Connectivity: % Retail Volume
6. Sales of OLED TVs by 3D vs Non 3D: % Retail Volume
7. NBO Company Shares of Home Video: % Volume
8. LBN Brand Shares of Home Video: % Volume
9. Forecast Sales of Home Video by Category: Volume
10. Forecast Sales of Home Video by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Video Market Reports On Saudi Arabia