Olive oil was popularly called ‘liquid gold’. Olive Oil is becoming a part of more and more kitchens and more dinner tables throughout the world. It is one of the most healthiest vegetable oils. This oil is considered as one of the best oil for healthy heart. Studies show that Olive Oil can protect the arteries from damage and can also reverse the bad effects of Cholesterol, which in turn protect your heart from strokes. The other interesting fact about this Oil is that the numerous health benefits of Olive Oil runs as deep as its history. There are different types of Olive Oils available to use; Extra virgin, virgin, pure, pomace and lite, but people mostly prefer Extra Virgin Olive Oil over other types due to its high mineral and vitamin content.
List of health benefits of olive oil
- Reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- It helps prevent Heart Strokes
- Treats Osteoporosis
- Helps to relieve Depression
- Prevent Skin Cancer
- Protects against Breast Cancer
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer disease
- Keeps the Heart Healthy and Young
- Improves Nail Health
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Improves Sex Life
- Helps to get rid of Ear Wax
- Relieves Constipation
- Eliminate Kidney Stones
- Acts as a pain reliever
How to select the best olive oil?
1.The very first thing while buying olive oil is to verify if it is the type of olive oil you have been looking for.
- Check for the origin of the oil. This information will be found on the backside label of the bottle,
- Always Look for the harvest date on the label of the bottle
- When you buy a bottle of the oil always remember to smell and taste the oil a little.
- Always buy Olive oil which is harvested in your own country.
How to Store Olive Oil?
Storing the oil is very important to maintain its quality and retain its shelf life Says Pocketnewsalert
Keep these few pointers in mind to ensure a better shelf life of your olive oil.
- Store the oil in a cool and dark place.
- Keep the oil away from heat, air, and light.
- Always store the olive oil in a dark or opaque glass bottle, or a stainless steel container.
- Always keep the lid of the bottle tightly closed.
Figaro Olive oil is one of the best olive oil brands available in India. It is also priced reasonably. The oil is extracted from the fruit of the olive plant. There are Virgin Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Olive Oil, and Lampante Oil. Olive oil has many benefits for our health, skin and hair.