Certified Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry recommends residential and workplace mold inspection and testing for residents and workers who suffer from any of the top 100 symptoms of mold illnesses and mold-impacted medical problems.
Montrose, MI, November 28, 2015 — “Sick patients and their physicians often fail to consider the possibility that living and/or working in elevated levels of toxic mold infestation have caused or worsened their medical problems,” warns Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold health website www.moldinspector.com.
Fry’s firm EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, provides on location mold testing services, or with mold test kits with mold lab analysis, in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Michigan-wide, metro Chicago, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Indiana-wide, Cleveland, Columbus, Ohio-wide, Los Angeles, southern California, Phoenix, Arizona-wide, Metro Manila, Philippines-wide, nationwide USA, and worldwide.
The top 100 mold health symptoms and illnesses that should motivate patients and their doctors to schedule home and workplace mold testing are: 1. abdominal pain;
2. abnormal pap smears; 3. acid reflux and indigestion; 4. acne; 5. allergies and anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction); 6. altered immunity; 7. asthma and asthmatic signs (sudden onset asthma, increased asthma attacks, wheezing, shortness in breath, coughing, burning in lungs); 8. balance problems;
9. bladder/kidney pain; 10. bleeding lungs; 11. blood pressure irregularities; and
12. body aches and muscle pains; 13. breathing difficulties (tightness in chest, shortness of breath); 14. bruising easily; 15. burning in mouth, throat and lungs similar to acid reflux; 16. cancer; 17. central nervous system effects; 18. chills;
19. choking; 20. cholesterol or triglycerides irregularities; 21. chronic fatigue (chronic, excessive or continued) and/or general malaise; and
22. chronic sinus infections; 23. coated tongue; 24. colds, recurring and with
decreased resistance to infections; 25. constipation; 26. dandruff problems (chronic) that won’t go away despite use of anti-dandruff shampoos; 27. dark urine; 28. death in extreme cases; 29. depression, anxiety, and dementia;
30. dermatitis and skin rashes; 31. diarrhea; 32. difficulty in concentrating;
33. difficulty in swallowing; 34. dirt-like taste in mouth; 35. dizziness; and
36. dry, hacking cough or coughing up blood (resulting from sore lungs and excessive coughing); 37. early menopause; 38. eye and vision problems; 39. eye irritation (burning, watery, or reddened eyes); 40. face flushing intermittently;
41. facial movements inadvertently or extreme jerking; 42. feeling lost or disconnected from what’s happening around; 43. feelings of hopelessness; and
44. fevers; 45. fibromyalgia (chronic fatigue and widespread pain); 46. food allergies; 47. frequent bloody noses; 48. frequent infections; 49. hair loss;
50. headaches/migraines; 51. heart attack; 52. hemorrhagic or hypersensitivity
pneumonitis (extrinsic allergic alveolitis, or farmers’ lung disease);
53. hypersensitivity to mold; 54. indigestion (heartburn /acid reflux ); and
55. infertility; 56. irritability, mood swings, or sudden personality changes;
57. irritable bowel syndrome; 58. itching of the nose, mouth, eyes, throat, skin or any area; 59. kidney pain and failure; 60. large boils on neck; 61. leaky gut syndrome; 62. liver and spleen pain; 63. long lasting flu-like symptoms
64. memory loss or learning difficulties (brain fog confusion, Alzheimer-like symptoms); 65. metallic taste in mouth; 66. multiple chemical sensitivity; and
67. night sweats and hot flashes; 68. nose or throat irritation; 69. nosebleeds;
70. numbness in face and limbs; 71. open skin sores and lacerations; 72. open sores on head; 73. organic dust toxic syndrome; 74. peripheral nervous system effects;
75. physical weakness; 76. poor appetite; 77. puffy or droopy eyes; 78. rashes or hives; 79. redness of the sclera (white portion of eyes); 80. respiratory distress;
81. ringing in ears; 82. runny nose (rhinitis), clear, thin, watery mucus from the
nose that may appear suddenly, or thick, green slime coming out of nose (from sinus cavities); 83. seizures; 84. sensitivity to smells and odors; and
85. sinus congestion, sinus problems, chronic sinusitis and other nasal problems;
86. skin rashes or irritation; 87. skin redness; 88. sleep disorders; 89. slurred speech or verbal dysfunction (trouble in speaking); 90. sneezing fits (more than
three sneezes in a row, happening often); 91. spitting up mucous; 92. swollen glands; 93. swollen lymph nodes; 94. systemic candida infection; and
95. tremors (shaking); 96. unexplained fevers; 97. urinary tract infection (uti);
98. vertigo or dizziness; 99. vomiting (nausea); and 100. women’s health problems
(such as endometriosis and vaginal yeast infections).
To schedule on location home and workplace mold inspection, testing, and removal in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Arizona, California, or the Philippines, email Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 480-310-7970, or visit: www.moldexpertconsultants.com and www.mold.ph.
For do it yourself mold testing with professional mold lab analysis for mold species identification and quantification anywhere in the USA, Asia, or worldwide, visit www.moldgrowthlab.com.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, MI 48457
Phone toll-free 866-300-1616
Cell Phone 480-310-7970