In-car entertainment maintained a weak performance in 2016. This is mainly due to the availability of built-in car entertainment products in most new cars. The growing popularity of smartphones with their sophisticated features, is another factor affecting the decline of in-car entertainment.
In-Car Entertainment in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of in-Car Entertainment by Category: Volume
2. Sales of in-Car Entertainment by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of in-Car Entertainment: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of in-Car Entertainment: % Volume
5. Distribution of in-Car Entertainment by Channel: % Volume
6. Forecast Sales of in-Car Entertainment by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of in-Car Entertainment by Category: Value
8. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume
9. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Electronics by Channel: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports On Saudi Arabia