Intermediaries performed well in 2015, with current value sales rising by 5% to reach SAR31 billion. Online sales grew faster than offline sales in 2015 (10% vs 4% in current value terms) thanks to high internet penetration rates and the fact customers are searching for convenience and good prices and becoming more comfortable making purchases online. Players like Booking.com and Expedia.com are becoming very popular because they allow customers to easily book hotels and flight travel online, thus saving them time as well as money thanks to online discounts.
Intermediaries in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Intermediaries Air Sales Only, Intermediaries Car Rental Sales Only, Intermediaries Corporate Business Sales, Intermediaries Cruise Sales, Intermediaries Leisure Sales, Intermediaries Lodging Sales Only, Intermediaries Offline Sales, Intermediaries Online Sales, Intermediaries Other Sales, Intermediaries Other Transport Sales Only, Intermediaries Package Holidays Sales, Intermediaries Travel Insurance Sales Only.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Intermediaries market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Intermediaries Sales: Value 2010-2015
2. Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
3. Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
4. Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
5. Forecast Intermediaries Sales: Value 2015-2020
6. Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
7. Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
8. Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
9. Travellers by Age 2010-2015
10. Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
For More Related Reports: Intermediaries Market Research Reports on Saudi Arabia